The HeartAssist5® includes features such as FlowAccurate™ Diagnostics (direct blood flow measurement) available world-wide through our HeartAssistRemote™ Monitoring System. These exclusive features are available today only with the HeartAssist5®.
However, the true test for any LVAD is how well it matches the needs of the human heart it is assisting.
Promising results from implants of the new HeartAssist5® in Europe have begun to generate peer reviewed posters, presentations and papers documenting its performance. As these reports become available, ReliantHeart will distribute the findings, which we believe will document better results, and lower complications and side effects.
- Comparison of popular LVADs
- Smallest Size and Weight
- Implants Above the Diaphram
- Reduced Platelet Activation
- FlowAccurate™ Diagnostics
- HeartAssistRemote™ Monitoring
- Two Anatomical Fit Options
- Pulsatility Transfer: Feel the Beat
- INR Tracking, Testing and Posting
NEXT ›› Comparison of popular LVADs